Soaked in the illustrious past and rich heritage, South Mumbai presents a kaleidoscopic view of the bygone colonial era wrapped in the arms of the contemporary. The glimmering city lights adorning the vast expanse of calm waters paints a spectacular picture, which can be best experienced from one of the best hotels in South Mumbai, President Mumbai.
Noted as the top luxury hotel in South Mumbai, President Mumbai stands tall in the upscale Cuffe Parade locality, which flaunts notable places of interest such as the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, World Trade Centre, and Maker Towers. Its interiors resonate a charm, which serves as the ideal relaxing haven to the modern urban traveller. Designed by popular interior designers such as Noriyoshi Muramatsu & David Dunphy, the exquisite set of rooms resonate luxury and functionality. They offer spectacular views of the Arabian sea and the cityscape while being cradled in ultra-modern amenities.
President Mumbai is also revered as the best business hotel in Mumbai, as it sports state of the art business centres and seamless banquet spaces for hosting conferences, business meetings as well as private events. These include the Presidential Ballroom, Forum and Capitol, Assembly, and Banquet Terrace. It also offers opportunities to unwind and relax after a tiring day with access to the full-service Taj Salon, iconic Jiva spa, outdoor pool, and 24-hour fitness centre.
Opt to cater to your palate in the many award-winning restaurants of the 5-star hotel in Mumbai. Savour Thai delicacies in the iconic Thai Pavillion, which preserves the culture and taste of the cuisine under each of the cloches, or indulge in Italian delights at the contemporary Italian restaurant, Trattoria. You can even choose to enjoy the simplicity and sumptuousness of traditional Konkani cuisine at The Konkan Café, or delve into regional comfort food of the scenic North Eastern hill stations at the Herbhouse. In addition, you can lounge at the eclectic bar, Wink, or bite into scintillating treats at the in-house bakery and delicatessen, La Patisserie.
As a part of the unique experiences, the President Mumbai offers an opportunity to enjoy the exotic spread of the Konkan café, complete with restaurant rituals, right in the comfort of your hotel room. The hotel also offers guests a chance to done the bartender’s hat and stir up a cocktail in the high energy bar, Winky Tales, which makes it to the evening’s menu under the guest’s name. As a visit to Mumbai is incomplete without taking a tour of the magnificent city, the hotel offers a selection of curated trails with knowledgeable guides and experience hunters. The easy-paced walks help you acquaint with the iconic architectural buildings such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, The Museum Gallery, Jehangir Art Gallery, as well as some noteworthy educational institutions, restaurants, and stores.
Things to do in Mumbai
- Visit one of the most popular tourist places in Mumbai, the Gateway of India, for that perfect ‘City of Dreams’ photograph
- Take a late night walk along the peaceful waters of the Arabian Sea at the Marine Drive located only 2 km away
- Spend the morning amidst notable and rare masterpieces housed in the architectural marvels such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sanghralaya, Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum, etc.
- Walk through the grandeur of past, present & future at Taj Mahal Palace & Taj Mahal Tower right next to the Gateway of India.
- Stroll or pedal through the streets of South Mumbai soaking in the rich colonial heritage in the numerous corners and buildings such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Blackie House, Flora Fountain at Hutatma Chowk, Indo-Saracenic General Post Office, grand Asiatic Library, etc.
- Shop for quirky local brands and noted international labels in Bandra’s Linking Road and Colaba Causeway or indulge in high-end retail at High Street Phoenix, Palladium, Grand Galleria, and SkyZone
- Cruise along the famed Mumbai coastline by hopping into a ferry, speedboat or yacht at the Gateway of India
- Pay ode to the glorious theatres of Mumbai by watching a play at the National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA) or the Prithvi Theatre
Experience luxury and heritage like never before the in your next visit to Mumbai by staying at the best hotel in South Mumbai, President Mumbai.