If you are going to Paris for the first time, you are going to be disoriented as places to visit in Paris are enchanting. You won’t know where do you start as every place is fascinating and difficult to prioritize.
But the French capital for the first time is a big puzzle when it comes to prioritizing your tours to tourist attractions. The best thing you can do is set up with Paris private tours, who will individually tour you through the city’s most attractive sites and be with you all through your tour. They will help you to prioritize your visiting destinations and also will help you see the local people, culture, and food more closely.
So, let’s have a look at some of the most attractive destinations you should travel to Paris:
- The Louvre Museum and Old Palace: Knowing Louvre all will need you to be in there for at least five years, but anyway, you need to start somewhere. This museum has the world’s largest collection of sculpture, paintings, and decorative objects of before 20th century.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: If you visited Paris and not visited Notre-Dame Cathedral then your Paris tour is not complete. The marvel of gothic architecture is 12th-century architecture and is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Europe.
- The Eiffel Tower: Eiffel Tower represents the elegance of Paris. It is amongst the wonders of the earth and attracted around 220 million visitors till now.
- Musee d’Orsay: You should walk from Louvre to Musee d’Orsay on the bridge. It has the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist painting in the world.
- The Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter: In this place higher studies, learning and researches had been carried out for centuries from 1257. This place has hosted many great thinkers.
There are also places like Adc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees, Centre Pompidou and Beaubourg Neighborhood, Sacre Coeur and Montmartre, Boat Tour of Seine River, and a never-ending list of places to visit in Paris.
If you are planning to visit Rome, you can hire Rome private tours. They will make sure that you hear every story from every ancient architecture and make the tour special for you.