There is no doubt that Llyn peninsula has stunning scenery to offer. You will find mountains to the coastline, from ancient castles and forts to rolling countryside. There a lot of walks which usually takes in all that the Llyn has to offer. In this article, you will some best Llyn peninsula walks which will suit your taste and ability in the holiday parks Snowdonia.
- Let’s start from the Irish Sea. Stretching out into the sea, the Llyn peninsula has a very strong sense of cultural identity. More than 73% of people speak Welsh, and it is steeped in history. The area is considered one of the five outstanding natural beauty in Wales.
- If you have time, you can walk through the stunning coastline. The area is following the Wales coastal path. You can even explore and manage walks to various places such as Abersoch, Aberdaron, Pwllheli, and Nefyn.
- Llyn peninsula even has its own hills. You can explore one of the finest hills known as the bronze hill fort in Britain.
- Along with the stunning coastline, you will find beautiful beaches in Llyn peninsula. Porth Neigwl and hell’s Mouth are a few of the local beaches which are known for its absolute beauty. You can move forward and find a semi-circular bay in the distance known as Snowdonia Mountains.
- There are some other beaches as well such as DinasDinlle Beach which is a sandy low tide beach. You will find large pebbles along the top area.
- Porth Towyn Beach which lies on the Aberdaron – Nefyn road is famous for its sand which squeaks. It will sound like the whistling sands when you tread on it.
- Those who are interested in partying, you didn’t have to go far as you will find the best pubs alongside the beach.
All these places mentioned above are popular places which you can walk through in the Llyn peninsula.