Coachella and Indian Wells are two of the most popular places to visit in Riverside County, California. They offer you with myriad of activities to participate in. You are surely going to have a fun time with your family and friends. Check out the best things to do here.
Coachella – Best things to do here!
Here are the best things you can do in Coachella with your friends and family.
- You can visit the Living Desert Zoo and explore the rich flora and fauna of this place. There are more than 1400 species of animals and birds that are kept in this sanctuary. From Giraffes to hedgehogs, you can find all such kinds of animals inside the zoo. There is also a well-maintained botanical garden.
- Take your child to the Children’s Discovery Museum for a fun time. The large exhibit areas are packed with wide range of art, scientific and historical artifacts that tells you a lot about the history of Coachella. Don’t forget to check out the Discovery Garden which is also home to a tortoise habitat within it’s premise.
- Another amazing thing you can do in Coachella is to visit the Doobie Coachella dispensary and check out the products they have on offer. You will be really impressed to check out there wide range of tinctures, edibles and topicals that are made of hemp.
Indian Wells – Best things to do here!
When you are in Indian Wells, California, these are the top things you can engage yourself in. Check them out –
- If you are lover of golf, then you just cannot miss visiting the Indian Wells Golf Resort. Spread across a huge expanse of land, this golf resort also offers world-class accommodation. It has 36 holes, a terrific clubhouse and a wonderful scenery to treat the eyes.
- In Indian Wells, if you are above 21 years of age, you can surely visit the Doobie Indian Wells, dispensary and buy the best products on offer. Their 100% organic hemp products offer a great selection of weed items like edibles, sprays, tinctures and pre-rolls. All of which guarantee a fantastic experience when you consume them.
- One of the most fun things to do in Indian Wells is to go for a balloon ride! Yes. Fantasy Balloon Flights in Indian Wells can give you the adrenaline rush of your life. Elevate hundreds of feet up in the air and witness the whole of Coachella Valley from your balloon.
- Spend a nice and peaceful afternoon by visiting the Indian Wells Village. This small village is home to local farmers and craftsmen who have setup shops here. There are more than 30 different kinds of boutiques and small bakeries and cafes where you can eat.
So, these are the best things you can choose to do in both Coachella and Indian Wells. Make sure to go through all the points and enjoy a fantastic weekend with your close ones here.